did y’all see this shit
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST.
- Must be following her <- (constantcollapse)
- Reblog the post.
- Likes won’t count, but you can like to save it.
- Winner will be picked with generator.
- Shipping worldwide.
- If the winner only wants certain things, a 2nd winner will be picked.
- Winner(s) will be picked December 21st.
Giveaway consists of:
1. The World Is A Beautiful Place And I Am No Longer Afraid To Die flag.
2. Real Friends flag.
3. Being As An Ocean SIGNED poster.
4. The Story So Far white t-shirt. (S)
5. The Story So Far tie dye t-shirt. (S)
6. The Story So Far sweater. (M)
7. Real Friends tie dye t-shirt. (S)
8. Real Friends black t-shirt. (S)
9. Real Friends SIGNED tie dye t-shirt. (S)
10. Being As An Ocean t-shirt. (S)
11. Bring Me The Horizon t-shirt. (S)
12. Hotel Books t-shirt. (S)
13. La Dispute t-shirt. (S)
14. Pink Floyd t-shirt. (M)
15. Neck Deep t-shirt. (S)
16. Brand New t-shirt. (S)
17. iPad 16gb
I made a political cartoon for English class about issues in school
It focuses on how teens are expected to make career defining choices with barely any experience, and also how parents often take so much authority that their child’s decision is not actually their own
If this gets some notes then I’ll make a colored version
thank fucking you. this defines me a few years ago really accurately
story time! At college some of us were talking about tattoos we want. Our teacher said “you don’t want to get a tattoo at eighteen because you might change your mind.” I said “I had to decide my entire career path when I was fourteen when I chose my GCSEs. I think I can decide on a bird on my wrist at eighteen.”